Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hugo's Road Trip.

When Archie turned 6, Jonno took him on a road trip down the South Island to visit Uncle Todd. Now Hugo is 6 it is his turn. This is Hugo packing, we did actually say that he couldn't take his c.d. player in his back pack but I like how he took the cord off, carefully wrapped it and placed it in the front pocket. Note that Ted ted has a phone number written on a piece of fabric and sewn to his arm. If only I could do the same to Hugo....
In his traveling gear.
They are so excited!!!
Saying goodbye to Mum... By the way, can you guess which car is mine by the colour?
To make up for a quiet house, Archie and I have his cousins staying tonight. I made this Liberty bow for Rose and will make a little tutorial for it this week. She is great because she doesn't mind if I play with her hair.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails